"Our life is frittered away by detail...simplify, simplify." - Henry David Thoreau


I know I said "blog like no one is reading" but it's nice to know these people are

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

6 Random Things About Me

1. I love stories about the end of the world, I don't know why. I remember reading Neville Shute's "On the Beach" when I was quite young and I scared myself silly watching Stephen King's "The Stand" late at night and did the same with "I am Legend".

2. I only drink tea or coffee out of cups with white inside, I hate dark, ceramic mugs.

3. I think heated seats in cars are the most important invention the car industry ever came up with.

4. I wanted to be Canada's first female Prime Minister. Kim Campbell beat me to it, unfortunately her term in office was one of the shortest in history, so maybe I should still go for it.

5. I wish I had bigger feet, I think that size 7 is way too small for someone 5' 7" tall.

6. I wish I was a morning person, in theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin