"Our life is frittered away by detail...simplify, simplify." - Henry David Thoreau


I know I said "blog like no one is reading" but it's nice to know these people are

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Little Drummer Boy

This has always been one of my least favourite Christmas songs but I love this young man from Winnipeg's very Canadian version.

“People have been asking... so, yes, I played all the parts, sang, arranged and recorded the whole thing. I had my sister run the camera for specific shots, then I edited the video and posted it here!”
~ Sean Quigley



I hope you all have a very happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year

2 comments:

  1. Played the clip for my kiddies and they loved it!! (so did their mom-LOL!)
    Wishing you and your loved ones a joyous Christmas and a very happy New Year!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice to see more Canadian singers on Youtube. Being a Canadian/singer myself, I appreciate when someone like this takes a song, and really makes it their own and has the "balls" to post it on the internet for all to see. He really does have pure talent and kids adore this song. It will be on every radio throughout Canada and the USA next Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin