"Our life is frittered away by detail...simplify, simplify." - Henry David Thoreau


I know I said "blog like no one is reading" but it's nice to know these people are

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Brief Sojourn Miami

My Other Half has been away for two weeks at the Boston and Miami Boat Shows and I was lucky enough to join him for the latter. Despite the fact that we stood in a parking lot in 85F heat for ten hours a day I couldn't really complain. We were together, there was no snow and no meals to make.

Espanola Way where we stayed which is lined with restaurants and boutiques. We ate Mexican, Cuban, Spanish Tapas and French in the four nights I was there. Breakfast was at a Jewish Deli.


Our hotel in South Beach. Quite old and Spanish-feeling. A bit noisy at night with the restaurant below but great people-watching from our balcony on the corner

The view from our room


Our booth in the parking lot


What our booth (complete with a bar) will look like next year after we sell lots of boats

1 comment:

  1. I envy you your escape to a world of sunshine – and no cooking!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin